Culture and Intensive English Program

Transfer Students

If you are currently studying at another institute in the United States and are considering transferring to the University of Northern Iowa Culture & Intensive English Program, please follow the steps below.

  1. Complete the UNI CIEP Application
  2. Print the 'UNI CIEP Transfer-In Form" and bring it to your current International Student Adviser.
  3. Send the completed form by fax to 319-273-3333 or email it to