Students can choose from a number of living options that include on-campus residence halls or apartment living, as well as off-campus apartments.
Living in UNI's on-campus housing offers the best combination of convenience, low-cost living and great opportunities for involvement.
- 11 halls - a mix of traditional, suite-style and apartment-style
- Nine-month and twelve-month housing is available
- Provide students convenient access to events and activities happening around campus, surround them with friends, offer learning beyond the classroom, and make for a quick walk to class
- Residence halls are furnished and include utilities, wireless internet and laundry, as well as staff on-site 24/7/365
- The dining centers serve a variety of quality items which includes made-from-scratch recipes, fresh bakery items, and locally grown produce
- The dining centers offer allergy-friendly and vegan-specific venues. Additionally, we have a staff dietitian to assist students with special dietary needs
For more information, please visit the Department of Residence's website at: www.uni.edu/dor