Culture and Intensive English Program

Health Requirements

In order to enroll in and take any classes at the University of Northern Iowa and through UNI CIEP, you must meet certain health requirements. All students must provide proof of two Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) vaccinations. UNI also requires Tuberculosis (TB) screening of all international students.  The tuberculosis screening will be done on campus during your orientation or within your first couple of weeks on campus.  The health forms must be completed prior to your arrival and all documentation must be in English. Health insurance for each student is also required and can be purchased through UNI's Student Health Clinic.

If you have questions regarding these health forms or insurance, please call (319)-273-2009.